Monday, October 12, 2009

Damn those cookies!

When I went to Sam's Club the other day, I bought a big tub of chocolate chip cookie mix... why, oh why did I do this?! My two lil girls and I made a few dozen on Saturday... and we ate them all on Sunday. I made 2 dozen more today.. and they're slowly disappearing! Everytime I pass the platter, I grab one. When the phone rings, I grab one. When I blink, I grab one! I will be so happy when the tub of mix is gone.. it'll be the death of me.. and my waistline!

Arianna update: still sick and will have to stay home from school again tomorrow.
Lyric update: has learned how to write her name. Evidence of this on the bathroom wall and door.
Jaydaci update: laughs out loud now and knows when to use it.. like when her diaper leaked on my white bedspread.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Arianna is feeling better. Carter had that nasty flu at the beginning of October.

    I am really bad about cookies too. I don't know why but that seems to be all I want to eat lately!

    ReplyDelete